Join Our Team!
Brenengen Collision offers a comprehensive benefits package. These benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account options
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Life/Accidental Death/Supplemental Insurance
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing
- Vacation/Holiday/Bereavement Leave
Auto Body Technician Position
Repair vehicles that meet or exceeds the original factory fit and finish as well as Company set standard resulting in an invisible repair.
Duties and responsibilities
Complete repair assignments, provide required tools & equipment needed, report hidden or missing damage, repairs performed according to factory specifications. Have vehicle paint ready and ensure fit and finish.
Knowledge of automotive repair and maintenance desired. Training provided to those that possess a good quality work ethic and are highly motivated to learn the industry. Ability to read and
comprehend instructions, work independently and complete assignments in a timely manner. Must utilize all safety equipment when appropriate & use hand and power tools and other machinery safely.
- Must be 18 with a valid driver’s license and good driving record.